One premier autism advocacy organization, the New Jersey Center for Outreach and Services for the Autism Community (COSAC), believes that the key to increasing work options for adults with autism centers on awareness and education.
What does COSAC stand for?
COSAC stands for Center for Outreach and Services for the Autism Community
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COSAC
We have 19 other meanings of COSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Coordinator of Student Activities
- Coptic Orphans Support Association (Falls Church, VA)
- Corps Service Area
- Cost-of-Service Analysis
- Council of State Archivists
- Court of Special Appeals (Maryland)
- Council of State Administrative Agencies
- Council of Subject Associations in Art and Design
- Council of South African Banks
- Canadian Open Systems Applications Criteria
- Charity of Sean Anthony Cononie (Hollywood, Florida a group of service agencies)
- Church of Service and Charity (Hollywood, Florida)
- Coalition of Service and Charity (Foundation; Florida)
- Cometary Sampling and Composition (experiment)
- Conférence des Organes Spécialisés dans les Affaires Communautaires (French: Conference of Community and European Affairs Committees of the Parliaments of the European Union)
- Conferenza degli Organismi Specializzati Negli Affari Comunitari ed Europei dei Parlamenti dell'Unione Europea (Italian: Conference of Community and European Affairs Committees of the Parliaments of the European Union)
- Coalition of Service and Charity Amazon Protection Agency (Hollywood, Florida)
- Charity of Sean Anthony Cononie Homeless Emergency Management Team (Hollywood Florida)
- Carleton Symposium on Applications of Computer Science
- Cardinal/Ordinal Skills Acquisition Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are also various associations, such as Families for Early Autism Treatment (FEAT), Parents for the Early Intervention of Autism in Children (PEACH), and New Jersey Center for Outreach and Services for the Autism Community (COSAC), which support behavior-analytic treatments for autistic populations.
The New Jersey Center for Outreach and Services for the Autism Community (COSAC) recently held their 26th annual conference, "Issues in Autism," in Atlantic City, New Jersey.