as a component in shock absorbers for long-haul trucks until further development by the University of Rochester's Center for Optics Manufacturing and Laboratory for Laser Energetics in cooperation with others.
What does COM stand for?
COM stands for Center for Optics Manufacturing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COM
We have 299 other meanings of COM in our Acronym Attic
- Colima Warbler (bird species)
- Column Width (HTML)
- Community of Our Lady of Walsingham (women's religious order; England, UK)
- Cooper & Oshtemo Locomotive Works (Avon, IN)
- Columbia Yacht Club (Chicago, Illinois)
- Caribbean OnLine Yellow Pages
- Cabinet of Ministers
- Calcium Oxalate Monohydrate
- Campers on Mission
- Captain of Marines