What does CO-OPS stand for?
CO-OPS stands for Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Hemispherical Cooperation in Research and Education in Engineering and Applied Science (University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez)
- Connection-Oriented Internetwork Packet Exchange (Novell)
- Cognitive Orientation to Daily Occupational Performance (child therapy)
- Continuity of Operations Planning
- Cooperative Education Program
- Cooperative Open-OSS Project (TMF)
- Concurrent Object-Oriented Petri Net
- Costing-based Price Analysis
- Co-Principal Investigator
- Corn Oil Plus Saline (biology)
- contracted-out stakeholder pension
- Colorado Strategy for Arsenic Removal
- Channel-Orthogonalized Space-Time Block Code
- (Contratto Di) Collaborazione Coordinata e Continuativa (Italian: Coordinated and continuative collaboration contract)
- Copper/Aluminum Revised
- Consent Order/Compliance Agreement