Researchers from the Center for Occupational and Environmental Neurology in Baltimore now report that the impact of chronic lead exposure is augmented by concomitant ergonomic stress [EHP 113:1730-1734].
What does COEN stand for?
COEN stands for Center for Occupational and Environmental Neurology (Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COEN
- Circle of Eagles Lodge Society (Aboriginal organization; Canada)
- Center for Occupational and Environmental Medicine (Charleston, SC)
- Chicago Office of Emergency Management (Chicago, IL)
- Coin Operated Entertainment Machine (Belgian band)
- Colorado Office of Emergency Management
- Commercial Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Commission on Ecumenical Mission and Relations (Presbyterian Church USA)
- Corps of Engineers Management Information System
- Central Oregon Electronic Medical Records
- Centre of Expertise in Microwave Radar (Adelaide University; Australia)
- Combinations of Evolutionary Computation and Neural Networks (Symposium)
- Comité de Emergencia Nacional (Spanish: National Emergency Committee; El Salvador)
- Comité Electoral Nacional (Peru)
- Computer Engineering (also seen as CE)
- Center of Excellence in Nursing Education
- Centralized Order Entry Pharmacy
- Centre d'Orientació Educativa i Professional (Catalan: Center for Educational and Professional Orientation; Andorra)
- Centre of Expertise in Photonics (University of Adelaide Defence Science and Technology Organisation; Australia)
- College of Engineering, Pune (est. 1954; India)
- Community Outreach and Education Program (various universities)