Selikoff Center for Occupational and Environmental Medicine on 11 November 1999.
What does COEM stand for?
COEM stands for Center for Occupational and Environmental Medicine (Charleston, SC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COEM
We have 1 other meaning of COEM in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition on the Environment and Jewish Life
- Coalition on the Environment and Jewish Life of Southern California
- COE Java Runtime Environment
- Carers of East Lothian (UK)
- Committee on the Origins and Evolution of Life (US NASA)
- Continental Origins of English Landholders (UK)
- Continuous Operation Emergency Load
- Companhia Energética do Ceará
- Centro Ocupacional Especial Laboral Integral (Spanish: Special Integral Labor Occupational Center)
- Circle of Eagles Lodge Society (Aboriginal organization; Canada)
- Chicago Office of Emergency Management (Chicago, IL)
- Coin Operated Entertainment Machine (Belgian band)
- Colorado Office of Emergency Management
- Commercial Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Commission on Ecumenical Mission and Relations (Presbyterian Church USA)
- Corps of Engineers Management Information System
- Central Oregon Electronic Medical Records
- Centre of Expertise in Microwave Radar (Adelaide University; Australia)
- Center for Occupational and Environmental Neurology (Baltimore, MD)
- Combinations of Evolutionary Computation and Neural Networks (Symposium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Howard Hu Center for Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Olympus Specialty Hospital; Braintree, Massachusetts, USA; Occupational Health Program, Department of Environmental Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA; and Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA Address correspondence to H.