What does CNHEHR stand for?
CNHEHR stands for Center for Nursing History, Ethics and Human Rights (Purdue University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Conoco Natural History Centre (UK)
- Cosmic No-Hair Conjecture (astrophysics)
- Central New Hampshire Corvair Association
- Certified National Hood Cleaning Association
- Choctaw Nation Health Care Center (Talahina, OK)
- Congenital Nonspherocytic Hemolytic Disease
- China National Health Development Research Center (China Ministry of Health)
- Canadian National Horse Exhibition (est. 2003)
- Council for Nigerian Higher Education
- Coalition for Nonprofit Housing and Economic Development (Washington, DC)
- Coalition of National Health Education Organizations (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Conrad N Hilton Foundation
- Central Nebraska Habitat for Humanity
- California Natural History Guides
- Case New Holland Industrial (various locations)
- Center for Nursing Historical Inquiry (est. 1991; University of Virginia)
- Cité Nationale de l'Histoire de l'Immigration (French immigration museum)
- Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc.
- County Natural Heritage Inventory (various locations)
- Corporate Nursing Home Improvement Collaborative