Robert Pastor, the director at the Center for North American Studies at American University, said job losses and gains under NAFTA can be credited to a universal element in global commerce: competition.
What does CNAS stand for?
CNAS stands for Center for North American Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNAS
We have 19 other meanings of CNAS in our Acronym Attic
- Calling Name Restriction
- Centre National d'Appui a la Recherche (French: National Center for Research Support)
- Centre National d'Appui et de Ressources (French: National Center for Support and Resources)
- Corona-Norco Association of Realtors (Corona, CA)
- Chief of Naval Air Reserve Training
- Commander, Naval Air Reserve Force
- Calling Name Access Routing Guide
- Central North American Rift System
- Casa Nationala de Sanatate (Romanian: National Health House)
- Center for a New American Security (Washington, DC)
- College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences (University of California, Riverside)
- College of Natural and Applied Sciences (University of Guam)
- College of Nursing Art and Science (University of Hyogo; Japan)
- Comité National d'Action Sociale (French: National Committee for Social Action)
- Commission Nationale d'Action Sociale
- convergent nozzle actuator system
- Canadian National Australian Shepherd Association (Canada)
- Chickasaw Nation Aviation and Space Academy (est. 2003)
- Chinese North American Sports Association (Massachusetts)
- Centre National pour l'Aménagement des Structures des Exploitations Agricoles (French: National Center for the Management of Farm Structures)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parr Rosson, AgriLife Extension economist and director of the Center for North American Studies at Texas A&M University in College Station, said Cuba's fragile economy has held its own amid global turbulence.
Solutions Robert Pastor, Director of the Center for North American Studies at American University, concludes that narrowing the income gap between Mexico, the U.