org 4-5 The Axelson Center for Nonprofit Management will hold its 13th annum Symposium for Nonprofit Professionals and Volunteers at the Holiday Inn at Merchandise Mart in Chicago, Ill.
What does CNM stand for?
CNM stands for Center for Nonprofit Management (Nashville, TN, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNM
We have 122 other meanings of CNM in our Acronym Attic
- City of North Las Vegas (Nevada)
- Cabrillo National Monument (US NPS)
- Caisse Nationale Mutualiste (French: National Mutual Fund)
- Cantieri Navali del Mediterraneo (Italian watercraft company)
- Carbon Nanotube Manufacturing
- Carlsbad, NM, USA (Airport Code)
- Center for Nanoscale Materials
- Center for Natural Medicine (Portland, OR)
- Center for New Media (Countryside High School; Florida)
- Center for New Music
- Central Nevada Museum
- Central New Mexico Community College (Albuquerque, NM, USA)
- Centre de la Nature Montagnarde (French nature center)
- Centre National du Mime (French: National Mime Center)
- Centro Nacional de Metrologia (Queretaro, Mexico)
- Centro Nacional de Microelectrónica (Spain)
- Centronuclear Myopathy
- Cercle des Nageurs de Marseille (French swim club)
- Cercle Nautique Mehunois (French swim club)
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
org 4-5 The Axelson Center for Nonprofit Management will hold its 13th annual Symposium for Nonprofit Professionals and Volunteers at the Holiday Inn at Merchandise Mart in Chicago, Ill.