What does CNLS stand for?
CNLS stands for Center for Nonlinear Studies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNLS
We have 9 other meanings of CNLS in our Acronym Attic
- Contextual Natural Language Processing
- Canadian Native Law Reporter (legal journal)
- Cercle Nautique de La Rochelle (French nautical club)
- Classical Normal Linear Regression
- Colegiului National Liviu Rebreanu (Romanian: Liviu Rebreanu National College)
- Commercial Net Lease Realty
- Companiei Nationale Loteria Romana (Romanian: Romanian National Lottery Company; Romania)
- Classical Normal Linear Regression Model
- Comité National de Liaison des Régies de Quartier (French: National Liaison Committee of Neighborhood Boards)
- Commercial Net Lease Realty Services, Inc.
- Comissão Nacional de Luta Contra a Sida (Portugal)
- Complex Nonlinear Least Squares
- Connectionless Network Layer Service (computer networking)
- Constrained Nonlinear Least Squares
- coupled nonlinear Schrödinger (equation)
- Commander, Naval Legal Service Command (US Navy)
- Condensation Nucleation Light Scattering Detection
- Children of the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth
- Celebrate New Life Tabernacle (Tallahassee, FL)
- Conseil National pour les Libertés en Tunisie (French: National Council for Freedom in Tunisia)