Kelly has also been active serving on the boards of the Oklahoma State Chamber, Tulsa Chamber of Commerce, Oklahoma Policy Institute, Oklahoma Center for Non-Profits, Salvation Army and Opportunity Oklahoma.
What does CNP stand for?
CNP stands for Center for Non-Profits (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNP
We have 195 other meanings of CNP in our Acronym Attic
- Candidate Nomination Proposal
- Cannot Process
- Canyonlands National Park
- Carbon Nanoparticle (lymph node tracer)
- Card-Not-Present (internet credit card transactions)
- Cardholder Not Present (credit card transaction)
- Care Nurse Practitioner
- Cascadian National Party
- Cellular Networking Perspectives
- Center for National Policy (USA)
- Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- CenterPoint Energy (Houston, TX)
- Centre National de Préhistoire (French: National Prehistory Center; est. 1978)
- Centro Nacional de Productividad (Colombia)
- Centro Properties Group (Australia)
- Certified Network Professional
- Certified Nonprofit Professional (credential)
- Certified Notary Public
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (Institute of Holistic Nutrition; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The New Hampshire Center for Non-Profits has elected Stephen A.
Ronayne said a Request For Proposals was put out to create an association center for non-profits in a vacant building.