What does CNECS stand for?
CNECS stands for Center for Neuro-Engineering and Cognitive Science (University of Houston; Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Centre National d'Enseignement par Correspondance (French: National Center for Correspondence Courses)
- Centre National Entrainement Commando (French: National Commando Training Center)
- Centro Nazionale Economi di Comunità (National Center of Community Accountants)
- Christian Nationals' Evangelism Commission
- Commander Naval European Command
- Commission Nationale d'Equipement Commercial (France)
- Collège National des Experts Comptables de Belgique (French: National College of Chartered Accountants of Belgium; Belgium)
- Central New England Chromatography Council
- China New Energy Chamber of Commerce (Beijing)
- China Nuclear Engineering Construction Corporation (Beijing, China)
- Combined New England City and Town Areas
- Conselho Nacional de Ética para as Ciências da Vida (Portugese, Portugal)
- Centre National d'Enseignement À Distance french: National Center of Long-Distance Learning)
- Central Nebraska Economic Development District
- Comisión Nacional de Energía Eléctrica (Guatemala)
- Con Necesidades Educativas Especiales (Spanish: Special Educational Needs)
- Chinese National Export Enterprises Association
- Canadian National Education Exchange Centre
- China National Electric Equipment Corporation