The Casimir force is so small that most experimentation has dealt simply with its characteristics," said Derrick Mancini, interim director of the Center for Nanoscale Materials at the U.
What does CNMS stand for?
CNMS stands for Center for Nanoscale Materials (Argonne National Laboratory; Argonne, IL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNMS
We have 35 other meanings of CNMS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Natural Medicine and Prevention
- Centro Nordestino de Medicina Popular (Brasil)
- Chronic Nonmalignant Pain
- Collectif National de Mobilisation en Psychiatrie
- Comprehensive Nutrient Management Plan (USDA)
- Commander, Naval Military Personnel Command
- Centro Nazionale Malattie Rare
- Centre for New Media Research and Education (Australia)
- Comité National contre les Maladies Respiratoires et la Tuberculose (French: National Committee against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease)
- Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Centre for Near and Middle Eastern Studies (Marburg, Germany)
- Common Network Management System (AT&T)
- Communication Navigation Mission Systems (US Air Force)
- Communications Network Management System
- Compaq Network Management System
- Computer Network Management System
- Consolidated Network Management System
- Customer Network Management Service
- Cooperative New Madrid Seismic Network (earthquake detection)
- Caisse Nationale Militaire de Sécurité Sociale (French: National Military Social Security Fund)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Otto Zhou is director of the North Carolina Center for Nanoscale Materials at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.