Harnessing this functionality will ultimately enable smart and ultra-dense memory technology," added the expert who has jointly authored this study report with Stephen Jesse, Art Baddorf and Sergei Kalinin at the Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences.
What does CNMS stand for?
CNMS stands for Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNMS
We have 35 other meanings of CNMS in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidated Network Mission Operations Support
- Center for Natural Medicine and Prevention
- Centro Nordestino de Medicina Popular (Brasil)
- Chronic Nonmalignant Pain
- Collectif National de Mobilisation en Psychiatrie
- Comprehensive Nutrient Management Plan (USDA)
- Commander, Naval Military Personnel Command
- Centro Nazionale Malattie Rare
- Centre for New Media Research and Education (Australia)
- Comité National contre les Maladies Respiratoires et la Tuberculose (French: National Committee against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease)
- Center for Nanoscale Materials (Argonne National Laboratory; Argonne, IL)
- Centre for Near and Middle Eastern Studies (Marburg, Germany)
- Common Network Management System (AT&T)
- Communication Navigation Mission Systems (US Air Force)
- Communications Network Management System
- Compaq Network Management System
- Computer Network Management System
- Consolidated Network Management System
- Customer Network Management Service
- Cooperative New Madrid Seismic Network (earthquake detection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mays, Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences, Oak Ridge National Laboratory; and Abigail Banaszak, Joshua Barringer, and S.