He is founding director of the Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding in the Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown.
What does CMCU stand for?
CMCU stands for Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCU
We have 1 other meaning of CMCU in our Acronym Attic
- Candidiasis, Familial Chronic Mucocutaneous, Autosomal Dominant, with Thyroid Disease
- Central Motor Conduction Time
- Change Management Consulting & Training, LLC
- Christian Missions Charitable Trust (Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Cutaneous Mast Cell Tumor (oncology)
- Cutis Marmorata Telangiectatica Congenita
- Central Motor Conduction Time to Abductor Digiti Minimi
- Central Motor Conduction Time to Tibialis Anterior
- Cheyenne Mountain Chapter Trout Unlimited (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Czech-Moravian Confederation of Trade Unions
- Charlotte Metro Credit Union (North Carolina)
- Charge Motion Control Valve (internal combustion engine)
- Corrected Machine Check Vector (computing)
- Central Massachusetts Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Clound Mobile Convergence for Virtual Reality
- Codemasters Campzone
- Centre for Marine and Coastal Zone Management (UK)
- Calcutta Metropolitan District
- California Micro Devices
- Call Me Dave (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Esposito, Founding Director of the Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding at Georgetown University and Editor-in-Chief for Oxford Encyclopedia of Islamic World.
In a panel discussion hosted by the Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding at Georgetown University on 19 March 2009, five Muslim scholars from Southeast Asia spoke about oPluralism and Democracy in Southeast Asian Islamo.
Esposito, director of Georgetown's Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding, Benedict's proposal is "important but only a starting point.
Visiting Professor and Malaysia Chair of Islam in Southeast Asia, Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA.
John Esposito, the head of the Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding at Georgetown University, is an ideal choice to edit this volume, and on the macro-scale he has done an outstanding job.