The project, Hierarchical High-Level Information Fusion Technologies, is led by Moises Sudit, RIT visiting associate professor of industrial and systems engineering and director of University at Buffalo's Center for Multisource Information Fusion.
What does CMIF stand for?
CMIF stands for Center for Multisource Information Fusion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMIF
We have 9 other meanings of CMIF in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Maintenance Informatique et Electronique (French: Center for Computer and Electronic Maintenance)
- Centre for Monitoring the Indian Economy
- Centre Médical Interentreprises Europe (French: Europe Business-to-Business Medical Center; est. 1964)
- Centre Mondial d'Information sur l'Education Bilingue (French: World Center of Information on Bilingual Education)
- Centre Mondial d'Information sur l'Education Bilingue et Plurilingue (French: World Center of Information on Bilingual and Multilingual Education)
- Canadian Music Industry Education Committee
- China Metallurgical Import and Export Company
- Children's Memorial Institute for Education and Research
- Centre Marocain Interdisciplinaire des Études Stratégiques et Internationales (French: Moroccan Interdisciplinary Center for Strategic and International Studies)
- Career Management Individual File (US Army)
- Complex Mode Indicator Function
- Correspondence Metadata Interchange Format
- Council of Michigan Foundations (est. 1973)
- Cover Me I'm Fouled (polite form; hand signal used when in trouble)
- Creative Musicians Improvisors Forum, Inc.
- Case Management Integrated Financial Subsystem
- Chicago Media Initiatives Group (Chicago, IL)
- Clerical Medical Investment Group Ltd. (UK)
- Coaxial Magnetron Injection Gun
- Computer Manufacturers Industry Group (est. 1991)