org Occasional Papers Published by Center for Multireligious Studies (discontinued) EDIT: Viggo Mortensen; PUBL: Center for Multireligious Studies, University of Aarhus; DSCPT: channel for informal sharing of research studies of multireligiosity and interreligious relations; LANG; Danish, English; YEAR: 2000; CIRC: 300; FREQ: semiannual; subs: available issues approx.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Center for Multireligious Studies (University of Aarhus, Denmark)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Materials Science (LANL)
- Center for Mathematical Studies (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Center for Media and Security, Ltd. (Millwood, NY)
- Center for Medieval Studies
- Center for Metalloenzyme Studies
- Center for Migration Studies
- Center for Millennial Studies (Boston University; Boston, MA)
- Center for Molecular Science (various locations)
- Center for Multidisciplinary Studies (various universities)
- Center for Multimodal Solutions (University of Florida)
- Center-of-Mass System (physics)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (formerly HCFA)
- Centimeters per Second (measurement)
- Central Maintenance System
- Central Management Server (various companies)
- Central Management Services (Illinois)
- Central Management System (various companies)
- Central Material Service
- Central Medical Stores
- Central Message System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center for Multireligious Studies at the University of Aarhus, Denmark, will hold a conference May 13-15, 2002, on multiculturalism and multireligiosity.