What does CMPND stand for?
CMPND stands for Center for Multifunctional Polymer Nanomaterials and Devices (Ohio University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Change Management for Project Managers (online training course)
- Collaborative Manufacturing Process Management (software; Polyplan Technologies; Needham, MA)
- Comprehensie Medical Practice Managment (Powell, OH)
- Conditional Multilevel Pattern Matching
- Construction Management Project Manager
- Corn Marketing Program of Michigan (Lansing, Michigan)
- Contract Management for Program Managers Course
- Condensed Matter Physics and Material Science
- Condensed Matter Physics and Materials Science Department (Brookhaven National Laboratory; Long Island, NY; US DOE)
- Communicable Maternal Perinatal and Nutritional diseases
- Calcutta Metropolitan Planning Organisation
- Calen Maiava-Paris Online
- Centre for Market and Public Organisation
- Chief Military Personnel Officer (UN)
- Combe Martin Post Office (UK)
- Computer Music Productions Online
- Conceptual Model of Peace Operations
- Confidentially Marketed Public Offering (investing)
- Octyl(Phenyl)-N,N-Diisobutylcarbonoylmethyl-Phosphine Oxide