This conference was jointly organized by the Center for Multicultural Mental Health Research of the Cambridge Health Alliance through a Disparity Center funded by the National Institute of Mental Health and by the Health Disparities Research Program of Harvard Catalyst.
What does CMMHR stand for?
CMMHR stands for Center for Multicultural Mental Health Research (Somerville, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- China Man Made Fiber Corp (founded in 1955)
- Center for Molecular Medicine and Genetics (Wayne State University; Detroit, MI)
- Central Missouri Machine Gun (manufacturer)
- Civilian Manpower Management Guide
- Coalition of Manitoba Motorcycle Groups (Canada)
- Comité de Mujeres Mayas de Guatemala (Spanish: Women's Committee of Mayan Guatemala)
- Consumer Media and Magazines Group (PRIMEDIA)
- Central Missouri Mobile Homes (Columbia, MO)
- Community Mental Health Model
- Central Minnesota Mental Health Center
- Canadian Mass Media Inc. (Canada)
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Center for Molecular Medicine and Immunology (Newark, NJ, USA)
- Civil, Mechanical and Manufacturing Innovation (US NSF)
- Civilian Manpower Management Instruction
- Command Maintenance Management Inspection (US Army)
- Council of Mining and Metallurgical Institutions
- Capability Maturity Model Integration for Acquisition (software engineering)
- Capability Maturity Model Integration - Systems Engineering
- Capability Maturity Model - Integrated for Software Engineering and Systems Engineering (SEI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harvard psychology professor Margarita Alegria, director of the Center for Multicultural Mental Health Research, was thrilled to join the group's monthly meetings.