What does CMVB stand for?
CMVB stands for Center for Molecular and Vascular Biology (Leuven, Belgium)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Counter Mobility Vehicle
- Coûts Moyens Variables
- Cryptographic Module Validation (NIST)
- Cucumber Mosaic Virus
- Current Market Value (finance)
- Cucumber Mosaic Virus Isolated from Catharanthus Roseus
- Canadian Machinery Vibration Association
- Clinique Médicale de Ville d'Avray (French medical clinic)
- Coordinated Millimeter-VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) Array (telescope program)
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Consulting (Manhasset, NY)
- Compound Membrane-Vesicle Complex (neurology)
- Configuration Management Version Control
- Cowbridge Male Voice Choir (est. 1971; Wales, UK)
- California Mosquito and Vector Control Association
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Drivers
- Coronary Microvascular Disease (heart disease)
- China Motor Vehicle Documentation Centre (est. 1972)
- Centre for Marine Vessel Design and Research (Canada)
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Enforcement