Contract notice: New berlin institute for medical systems biology (bimsb) / structural engineering and constructive fire, hoai 2009 / lph 2 to 6 The Max DelbrE-ck Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC) is a major center for biomedical research.
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Center for Molecular Medicine (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Calvert Marine Museum (Maryland)
- Câmara Municipal de Mangualde (Portugese: City Council of Mangualde)
- Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
- Cargo Movement Module
- Cash Money Millionaires
- Catastrophic Major Medical Insurance
- Celebrity Model Management
- Cell Membrane Model
- Center for Medicare Management (major component of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- Center for Modular Microsystems (Louisiana State University)
- Center for Molecular Modeling (US NIH)
- Central Maine Midwives
- Centre de Météorologie Marine
- Centre de Morphologie Mathématique (Ecole des Mines de Paris, France)
- Centre du Management Mental (French information security company)
- Centre for Microscopy and Microanalysis (University of Western Australia)
- Centre for Molecular Medicine
- Centre for Multilevel Modelling (University of Bristol; Bristol, UK)
- Centre Musical de Marsannay-la-Côte (French music center)
- Cercle des Mycologues de Montreal (French: Mycologists Society of Montreal; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Sengenics, Asia's 1st Genetic Diagnostics Company, today announced that it has entered into an exclusive agreement with The Sequenom Center for Molecular Medicine (Sequenom CMM), to launch and promote its MaterniT21 PLUS non-invasive prenatal testing service in Malaysia and Singapore.
Aydin *, Selen Sahin , Bernd Wollnik  From Departments of Cardiology and * Biochemistry, Ege University School of Medicine, Izmir, Turkey  Institute of Human Genetics and Center for Molecular Medicine Cologne, University Hospital of Cologne, Cologne, Germany Address for Correspondence/Yazisma Adresi: Dr.
Leon Carlock and Maria Cypher, of the Center for Molecular Medicine and Genetics, Wayne State University School of Medicine.
However, scientists typically performed these studies on adult animals, notes neuroscientist Gerd Kempermann of the Max Delbriick Center for Molecular Medicine in Berlin.
INFOGEN is a 1996 spin-off of the Max-Delbruck Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC), Berlin-Buch, that focuses on genetic epidemiology.