and director of the Center for Molecular Imaging Research (CMIR) at Massachusetts General Hospital, added: "The adaptation of fluorescent optical techniques to diagnostic imaging is now changing the way we visualize molecular processes in vivo, and ultimately, in the clinic.
What does CMIR stand for?
CMIR stands for Center for Molecular Imaging Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMIR
We have 17 other meanings of CMIR in our Acronym Attic
- Current Month Invoicing Process (Sprint)
- Common Management Information Protocol/Common Management Information Services
- Central Massachusetts Independent Physician Association, LLC
- China Machinery Industrial Products Co., Ltd.
- Common Management Information Protocol Data Unit
- Common Management Information Protocol Machine
- Case Management, Information and Payrolling System
- Carter Maximum Incremental Reactivity
- Cell-Mediated Immune Response (immunology)
- Cellular, Molecular and Integrative Reproduction (National Institutes of Health)
- Certified Manager of Investment Recovery
- Common Management Information Repository
- Common Mode Input Range
- Cost and Market Impact Reviews (various locations)
- Currency and Monetary Instrument Report
- Customer Material Info Record (SAP)
- Central Military-Industrial Radio Laboratory (Gorky; now Nizhny Novgorod)
- Centro Meteo-Idrologico della Regione Liguria (Italian: Meteo-Hydrological Center of Liguria Region)
- Canadian Medication Incident Reporting and Prevention System
- Capacity Management Information System (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A group led by Ralph Weissleder at the Center for Molecular Imaging Research at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston and Christoph Bremer of University of Muenster in Germany has developed a contrast agent that fluoresces when it reacts with a certain enzyme involved in metastasis.