95 Paperback Millennialism and society BL503 Generated by the Center for Millennial Studies at Boston U.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Center for Millennial Studies (Boston University; Boston, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- CDAF Matrix Switch
- Center for Computational Materials Science
- Center for Manufacturing Systems
- Center for Maritime Systems (Stevens Institute of Technology; New Jersey)
- Center for Materials Science (LANL)
- Center for Mathematical Studies (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Center for Media and Security, Ltd. (Millwood, NY)
- Center for Medieval Studies
- Center for Metalloenzyme Studies
- Center for Migration Studies
- Center for Molecular Science (various locations)
- Center for Multidisciplinary Studies (various universities)
- Center for Multimodal Solutions (University of Florida)
- Center for Multireligious Studies (University of Aarhus, Denmark)
- Center-of-Mass System (physics)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (formerly HCFA)
- Centimeters per Second (measurement)
- Central Maintenance System
- Central Management Server (various companies)
- Central Management Services (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsors and players The Year2000 simulation game was tri-hosted by the Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies, The Arlington Institute, and the Center for Millennial Studies at Boston University.
95 Paperback Millennialism and society BL503 The three-volume series emerged from 1996-2002 annual meetings of the Center for Millennial Studies at Boston University, where an international array of scholars discussed the texts and traditions of religious revelation or apocalypses concerning the end of the world as they knew it, and searched for a more nuanced understandings of perhaps the most ancient ideas of social change.