MARSH (2) AND MOHAMED FAISAL (1,3,*) (1) Department of Fisheries and Wildlife, Michigan State University, S-112 Plant Biology Building, East Lansing, MI 48824; (2) Center for Microbial Ecology and Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Michigan State University, 6171 Biomedical Physical Sciences, East Lansing, MI 48824; (3) Pathobiology and Diagnostic Investigation, Michigan State University, S-114 Plant Biology Building, East Lansing, MI 48824 * Corresponding author.
What does CME stand for?
CME stands for Center for Microbial Ecology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CME
We have 376 other meanings of CME in our Acronym Attic
- Cadet Medal of Excellence (Canadian Cadet Organization and Royal Canadian Legion)
- Camera Module Electronics
- Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters
- Canadian Military Engineers (Canadian Army)
- Caribbean Music Expo
- Carmel Middle School (California)
- Center for Management and Entrepreneurship
- Center for Manufacturing Enterprise (Cornell)
- Center for Manufacturing Excellence
- Center for Media Education
- Center for Multicultural Education (various schools)
- Center for Music Education (Bangalore, India)
- Center of Mass Energy (physics)
- Central Mine Equipment Company
- Centre for Management Excellence (various locations)
- Centre for Mathematics Education (est. 1983: The Open University; UK)
- Centre for Molecular Epidemiology
- Centre Médico Éducatif (French: Educational Medical Center)
- Centre Méditerranéen de l'Environnement (French: Mediterranean Center for the Environment)
- Centro de Microscopia Eletronica
Samples in periodicals archive:
Syed Hashsham, an associate professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering and the Center for Microbial Ecology, is aiming to make the device an all-in-one pathogen testing center where DNA amplification and pathogen identification will happen on the same DNA biochip.