Last week's study was funded by the National Institutes of Health and other sources, including the Washington University's Center for Mental Health Services Research.
What does CMHSR stand for?
CMHSR stands for Center for Mental Health Services Research (St. Louis, MO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Central Massachusetts Health Systems Agency
- Community Mental Health and Substance Abuse (various states)
- Community Mental Health Services Act (various states)
- Community Mental Health Services Block Grant Program (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Centre for Mental Health Service Development (UK)
- Centre for Medical and Health Sciences Education (Australia)
- Continuous Medicare History Sample File
- Center Mounted High Stop Light (automotive engineering)
- Claude Moore Health Sciences Library
- Community Mental Health Service Programs
- Central Manchester Healthcare Trust (Manchester, UK)
- Certified Mental Health Technician
- Club Maritime de Hendaye Txingudi (French maritime club)
- Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC (law firm)
- Community Mental Health Team (UK National Health Service)
- Consequence Management Home Team (US DoD)
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Science and Industrial Research Organisation) Molecular and Health Technologies (Australia)
- Community Mental Health Team Effectiveness Questionnaire
- Caudal Medial Hyperstriatum Ventrale (neuroscience)
- Community Mental Health Volunteers (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1993, that school's Center for Mental Health Services Research (CMHSR) received funding from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) as a Social Work Research Development Center (R24 MH50857), with a renewal in 1999 for five more years of support.
of the Center for Mental Health Services Research at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, in Worcester.