The current study is the fifth clinical test of the possible efficacy of cannabis for clinical use reported by the University of California Center for Medicinal Cannabis Research (CMCR).
What does CMCR stand for?
CMCR stands for Center for Medicinal Cannabis Research (University of California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCR
We have 8 other meanings of CMCR in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Museum of Contemporary Photography
- Certified Managed Care Professional
- Certified Massage Cupping Practitioner (health care)
- Crisis Management and Communications Professional
- Critical Manufacturing Control Point
- Musée Canadien de la Photraphie Contemporaine (Canadian Museum of Contemporary Photography)
- Cape May County Party & Charter Boat Association (Court House, NJ)
- Chemically Modified Carbon-Paste Electrode
- Command Master Chief Petty Officer
- Commandant of the Marine Corps Program Policy & Planning Guidance
- Centre for Mass Communication Research (University of Leicester; UK)
- Chinese Mahjong Competition Rules
- Clean Money Campaign Reform
- Cold Mountain, Cold Rivers (conservation; Montana)
- Colour Mobile Control Room
- Construction Mechanic Constructionman Recruit (US Navy)
- Chemically Modified Crumb Rubber Asphalt (US DOT)
- Chicken Mucin-Cross-Reactive Antigen
- Capital Markets Cooperative Research Centre (Australia)
- Chinese Medicine Clinical Research Centre (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new and highly sensitive system was developed for a study on marijuana in people with MS, but the University of California Center for Medicinal Cannabis Research lost funding when the investigation was only half done.