The Center for Medical Home Improvement in Greenfield has been awarded two federal grants totaling nearly $2 million to expand efforts to improve health-care services for children and youth nationwide.
What does CMHI stand for?
CMHI stands for Center for Medical Home Improvement (Concord, NH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMHI
We have 17 other meanings of CMHI in our Acronym Attic
- CitiCapital Material Handling Finance
- Colorado Minority Health Forum
- Country Music Hall of Fame (Nashville, TN)
- Canadian Military History Gateway
- Chamber Music Hilton Head
- Consensus Measurement in Hand Hygiene
- Columbia Montour Home Health and Hospice (Bloomsburg, PA)
- Columbia Montour Home Health Services (Bloomsburg, PA)
- California Manufactured Housing Institute
- Canadian Manufactured Housing Institute
- Children's Mental Health Initiative
- Community Median Household Income
- Community Mental Health Ideology (scale)
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Fort Logan (Denver, CO)
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo
- Community Mental Health Journal
- China Mobile Hong Kong
- Central Maryland Heritage League (est. 1989; Middletown, MD)
- Central Milton Holdings Limited (Canada)
- Chedoke Minor Hockey League (est. 1992; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2001, the Center for Medical Home Improvement was established to promote and support quality primary care medical homes for CSHCN.
9-10, Center for Medical Home Improvement, 2003 * http://www.