What does CMANA stand for?
CMANA stands for Center for Medical Assistance in Nuclear Accident (Peoples Republic of China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMANA
- Community-Based Management of Acute Malnutrition (treatment methodology; World Vision International)
- Computational Methods in Applied Mathematics
- Canadian Modeling Association for Meccano and Allied Systems
- Computer methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering
- Coastal Marine Automated Network (US NOAA)
- Commander, Maritime Air Naples (formerly Commander, Maritime Air Allied Naval Forces South; military title; US Navy)
- Configuration Management
- Contrast-Media Associated Nephropathy
- Country Music Association of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Carnatic Music Association of North America (est. 1976; Fords, NJ)
- Clan MacLachlan Association of North America, Inc.
- California Marine Affairs and Navigation Conference (harbors, ports and marine interest groups consortium)
- Calculated Maximum Acid Output
- Caudal Medial Accessory Olive
- Central Mine Action Office (est. 1994; UN)
- Consejo Mundial de Artes Y Oficios (Spanish: World Council of Arts and Crafts)
- Contract Management Assistance Officer (NASA)
- Country Music Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Court-Martial Appointing Order
- Central Maine Apartment Owners Association (Waterville, ME)