Butler, director of the Center for Materials for Information Technology at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa.
What does MINT stand for?
MINT stands for Center for Materials for Information Technology (University of Alabama)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MINT
We have 32 other meanings of MINT in our Acronym Attic
- Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Measurement and Control (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Management (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Physics (UK)
- Member of the Institution of Royal Engineers (UK)
- Models for Information Storage and Retrieval
- Member of the Institute of Wastes Management
- Mindanao Sulu Palawan
- Mare Island Naval Shipyard
- Center for Magnetics and Information Technology (University of Minnesota)
- Malaysian Institute for Nuclear Technology Research
- Management Information Network for Training
- Management of Innovation and New Technology (Michael G. DeGroote School of Business; Canada)
- Master of Science in Internetworking (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Material Identification and New Item Control Technique
- Mathematik, Informatik, Naturwissenschaften, Technik (German: mathematics, computer science, science and technology)
- Mensa International
- Metal In-Line Treatment
- Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey (economies)
- Mid-Columbia Interagency Narcotics Task Force (Oregon)