Nancy Knowlton Center for Marine Biodiversity and Conservation Scripps Institution of Oceanography University of California, San Diego La Jolla, California E-mail: nknowlton@ucsd.
What does CMBC stand for?
CMBC stands for Center for Marine Biodiversity and Conservation (Scripps Institution)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMBC
We have 53 other meanings of CMBC in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin (game)
- Comprehensive Minority Biomedical Branch (National Cancer Institute; US NIH)
- Connection Management Building Block (Nortel)
- Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering (conference)
- Clifton M Brakensiek Branch Library (Bellflower, CA)
- Central Metasedimentary Belt Boundary Zone (geology)
- Camp Memorial Blood Center (US Army)
- Canadian Mennonite Bible College
- Castelnau Médoc Basket-Club (French basketball club)
- Castle Morpeth Bridge Club (UK)
- Center Mall Bridge Club
- China Minsheng Banking Corporation
- Coast Mountain Bus Company (Surrey, BC, Canada)
- Constructions Métalliques Bouisse Compagnie (French steel construction company)
- Covenant Memorial Baptist Church (Kansas, MO)
- Community Mutual Blue Cross & Blue Shield (Cincinatti, OH, USA)
- Consolidated Mobility Bag Control Center (military)
- Continuous-Monitoring Blood-Culture System
- Cellular and Molecular Basis of Disease (various locations)
- Center for Minority Business Development (Largo, MD)