A key reason Singapore has remained a center for manufacturing excellence for more than two decades is its combination of a legal system based on English Common Law, foreign investment-friendly trade agreements and incentives, strong IP protection and a highly educated workforce.
What does CME stand for?
CME stands for Center for Manufacturing Excellence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CME
We have 376 other meanings of CME in our Acronym Attic
- C4I Maritime Extensions
- Cache-Miss Exception
- Cadet Medal of Excellence (Canadian Cadet Organization and Royal Canadian Legion)
- Camera Module Electronics
- Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters
- Canadian Military Engineers (Canadian Army)
- Caribbean Music Expo
- Carmel Middle School (California)
- Center for Management and Entrepreneurship
- Center for Manufacturing Enterprise (Cornell)
- Center for Media Education
- Center for Microbial Ecology
- Center for Multicultural Education (various schools)
- Center for Music Education (Bangalore, India)
- Center of Mass Energy (physics)
- Central Mine Equipment Company
- Centre for Management Excellence (various locations)
- Centre for Mathematics Education (est. 1983: The Open University; UK)
- Centre for Molecular Epidemiology
- Centre Médico Éducatif (French: Educational Medical Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you are concerned about the performance of your grinding operations, work by Master Chemical, Perrysburg, OH, at the Center for Manufacturing Excellence (CME), University of Toledo, OH, should convince you how critical maintenance of a water-based grinding fluid can be.