Francis Hospital in Milwaukee and the Citizens Governmental Research Bureau, and a member of the National Council of YMCAs, and the Advisory Board, Center for Management Development at Northeastern University.
What does CMD stand for?
CMD stands for Center for Management Development (various schools)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMD
We have 240 other meanings of CMD in our Acronym Attic
- Call Me Dave (UK)
- Campomelic Dysplasia
- Capacity Management Department
- Capital Market Day
- Capital Markets Division (various locations)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated
- Carpet Matches Drapes (personal ad shorthand)
- Case Management Division
- Catalog Management Data
- Center for Media Design (Ball State University; Indiana)
- Center for Migration and Development (Princeton University)
- Central Manufacturing District
- Centralized Message Distribution
- Centre for Materials Discovery (UK)
- Centro Médico y de Diagnóstico (Guatemala)
- Cercle du Marketing Direct (French direct marketing association; est. 1983)
- Certified Medical Director
- Certified Medical Dosimetrist
- Chairman and Managing Director
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clements established the The Governor's Center for Management Development to provide economical managerial and leadership training to managers in Texas state agencies.