This will aid research in hard disk drives where the magnetic bits of data on the surface of the disk are currently only 15 nanometers in size," said Eric Fullerton, a co-author of the paper and director of UC San Diego's Center for Magnetic Recording Research.
What does CMRR stand for?
CMRR stands for Center for Magnetic Recording Research (University of California, San Diego)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMRR
We have 8 other meanings of CMRR in our Acronym Attic
- Crisis Management and Resolution Program
- Critical Maintenance Repair Program (US DoD)
- Custom Milled Rice Policy
- Cyclic Maintenance Replacement Program
- Canton McKinley Rifle and Pistol Club (est. 1926; Ohio)
- Central Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- Conditional Maximum Residual Packet Capacity
- Child Molestation Research and Prevention Institute
- Cascaded Microring Resonator
- Catskill Mountain Railroad
- Center for Magnetic Resonance Research (various universities)
- Centre Mémoire de Ressource et de Recherche (French: Memory Resource and Research Center; est. 2005)
- Certified Mail, Return Receipt (USPS)
- Chemistry and Metallurgy Research Replacement (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Coal Mine Roof Rating (mining classification)
- Committed Monthly Recurring Revenue (prediction metric)
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio
- California Motorcycle Road Race Association (Lake Elsinore, CA)
- Canadian Musical Reproduction Rights Agency
- Canadian Musical Reproduction Rights Association (licensing agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neal Bertram of the Center for Magnetic Recording Research at the University of California, San Diego.