The Center for Liquefied Natural Gas (CLNG) offered strong support for the Department of Energy's and Sandia National Laboratory's efforts to improve understanding about potential risks associated with new, larger capacity LNG ships.
What does CLNG stand for?
CLNG stands for Center for Liquefied Natural Gas (trade association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLNG
- Camp Lejeune, North Carolina (Marine Corps Base)
- Certified Legal Nurse Consultant
- Cervical Lymph Node Cells
- Consultants Légistes et Nautiques du Canada (French: Forensic and Nautical Consultants of Canada; Gatineau, Quebec, Canada)
- Chemiluminescent Nitrogen Detection
- Collège et Lycée Notre-Dame (French: Notre Dame Secondary School)
- Completion Lymph Node Dissection
- Customer Located Network Equipment
- Chicano-Latino Network
- Clear Lake Networking Group (Texas)
- Calcium Lithium Niobium Gallium Garnet
- Community Living North Halton (Canada)
- Crater Lake Natural History Association (est. 1942)
- Certified Legal Nurse Investigator
- Connectionless Network Interface Protocol
- College Leadership New Jersey (various universities)
- Consumers League of New Jersey
- Computational Logic for Natural Language Processing (conference)
- Councils of National Minorities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bill Cooper, executive director, Center for Liquefied Natural Gas, calls that a discriminatory tax because LNG ships are only a small proportion of the ships entering a harbor with an LNG terminal.
The Center for Liquefied Natural Gas (CLNG) Executive Director Bill Cooper recently issued the following statement in response to an appearance by LNG critic Richard Clarke at the National Press Club.