Sadler manages the Heritage Center for North Tynedale, and lectures at the University of Sunderland Center for Lifelong Learning.
What does CLLL stand for?
CLLL stands for Center for Lifelong Learning (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLLL
We have 1 other meaning of CLLL in our Acronym Attic
- Cammy Lee Leukemia Foundation (New York, NY)
- Central Local Liaison Group (UK)
- Cunningham Lindsey Leif Hansen (Denmark claims management group)
- Caribbean Language and Linguistics Institute (University of the West Indies; Jamaica)
- Common Language Location Identification (aka Common Language Location Indicator)
- Common Language Location Identifier (unique identifier assigned by the local exchange carrier)
- Common Language Location Indicator (aka Common Language Location Identification; telecommunications)
- Cultural Landscape Legacies, Inc. (Muscoda, WI)
- Common Language Location Identifier Code
- Collaborative Language and Literacy Instruction Project (Granville, OH; initiative aligned with the Elementary and Secondary Education Act)
- Central Loudoun Little League (est. 1964; Virginia)
- Color Low Light Level
- Complex Lenstra-Lenstra-Lovász (algorithm)
- County of Lacombe Lifelong Learning Association (Lacombe, AB, Canada)
- Certified Laundry & Linen Management
- Charger-Loading Lee-Metford
- Consolidated Link Layer Management
- Clare Lifelong Learning Network (Ireland)
- Cabinet Legislation and Liaison Office (Australia)
- Central Labor Law Office (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To order a complete copy of the study, contact Sandy Leuck at the Center for Lifelong Learning by phone at 765/494-2748, or via e-mail at slleuck@cll.