What does LAM stand for?
LAM stands for Center for Lasers and Plasmas for Advanced Manufacturing (Old Dominion University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAM
We have 170 other meanings of LAM in our Acronym Attic
- Latin American Law Student Association
- Loose Association of Legal Services Housing Advocates and Clients
- Low Altitude Large Scale Reconnaissance (aerial photography method)
- Larynx-Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Latvian Association of Language Teachers (est. 2001)
- Los Alamos Little Theatre (Los Alamos, NM)
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- Lucerne Australian Latent Virus (plants)
- Lakshmi Automatic Loom Works (India)
- Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year (UK; Legal Aid Practitioners Group annual award)
- Laboratoire d'Analyses Médicales (French: Medical Analysis Laboratory)
- Laboratoire d’Astrophysique de Marseille (French: Astrophysics Laboratory of Marseille)
- Lactational Amenorrhea Method
- Lagardere Active Media (France)
- Laguna Art Museum (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Lampre - Daikin (Tour de France cycling sponsor)
- Land Administration and Management
- Land Attack Missile