26) The International Center for Language Studies calculates that 150 hours of classroom instruction can produce a score of 1/1 in the Romance and Germanic languages, considered the easiest to master.
What does CLS stand for?
CLS stands for Center for Language Studies
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLS
We have 422 other meanings of CLS in our Acronym Attic
- Capsule Launcher Subsystem
- Car Lux Service (French car rental company)
- Cardiac Life Support
- Career Level School (USMC)
- Cargo Loading System
- Carton Live Storage
- Categories, Lists and Navigation Templates (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Caterpillar Logistics Services (various locations)
- Celestica (stock symbol)
- Cenani-Lenz Syndactyly
- Center for Leadership and Service (various schools)
- Center for Literary Studies
- Center for Longitudinal Studies (UK)
- Center on Law and Security (New York University School of Law)
- Centi Long Sword (Everquest)
- Central Liabilities System
- Central Locating Service
- Central Login Service (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Central Lutheran School (various locations)
- Centralized Library System (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SALT LAKE CITY, March 14 /PRNewswire/ -- The Brigham Young University Center for Language Studies announced today that it will hold a first-of-its-kind "Translation Summit" on March, 20, 2006.
Translation of the lectures was provided by instructors from the Center for Language Studies of the Mexican Army and Air Force, specifically, Captains J.