Temple Beth Israel - A Vibrant Center for Jewish Life sponsors an informal gathering and opportunity to meet the rabbis and talk to community members from 10 a.
What does CJL stand for?
CJL stands for Center for Jewish Life
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJL
We have 24 other meanings of CJL in our Acronym Attic
- Capital Jiu-Jitsu Team (Alexandria, VA)
- Centre de Jour Jean Théwis (French: Jean Théwis Day Center; volunteer group; Belgium)
- Chinese Japanese Korean (Unicode UTF-8 encoding standard for Asian character set)
- Chinesisch Japanisch Koreanisch (German: Chinese Japanese Korean; encoding standard)
- Chinois, Japonais et Coréen (French: Chinese, Japanese and Korean; languages)
- Creutzfeld-Jakob-Krankheit (German: Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease)
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean Operation System
- China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean & Vietnamese
- Canadian Journal of Linguistics (Canadian Linguistic Association)
- Center for Jewish Living at Cornell (Ithaca, New York)
- Certified Journeyman Locksmith
- Citibank Japan Limited
- Club des Jeunes de Luneray (French youth badminton club)
- Club Jeunesse et Loisirs (French: Youth and Leisure Club)
- Coastal Jurisdiction Line (Connecticut)
- Communauté Juive Libérale (French: Liberal Jewish Community)
- Correspondence of John Locke (book)
- Cristalino Jungle Lodge (Brazil)
- California Junior Livestock Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rabbi Phil Miller was appointed director of the 92nd Street Y Bronfman Center for Jewish Life in New York City.
Recent project work includes the Center for Jewish Life at Princeton University; the Institute for Advanced Study; a mathematics building and lecture hall located in Princeton, New Jersey; a recreation center and library at Glassboro State College; and a dormitory/communications center at William Paterson College.