director of the Center for Interventional Vascular Therapy at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center in New York, N.
What does CIVT stand for?
CIVT stands for Center for Interventional Vascular Therapy (Columbia University Medical Center; New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIVT
- Configuration Item Verification Review
- Cornell Information and Visitor Relations (Cornell University)
- Center for International Voluntary Service (Kenya)
- Compensation of Victims of Spoliation (France)
- Condorcet Internet Voting Service
- Collegiate Information and Visitor Services Association (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Compania Inmobiliaria Valenciana SA (Spanish: Valencia Real Estate Company SA)
- Civilian Substitution
- Cargo Interface Verification Test (NASA)
- Carmichael Invitational Volleyball Tournament
- Central Institute of Vocational and Technical Education (Ministry of Education; China)
- Civilian Tracking System
- Code Insertion Verification Unit
- Compact Integrated Voice User Terminal
- California Institution for Women (California)
- Carnegie Institution of Washington
- Center for Information Work (Microsoft)
- Certified Internet Webmaster
- Children in Wales (UK)
- Cingular Wireless
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stone, immediate past chairman of CRF, professor of medicine at Columbia University Hospital and Director of Cardiovascular Research and Education at the Center for Interventional Vascular Therapy at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Centre.