Hawkamah, Institute for Corporate Governance was formed in 2006 as a regional initiative founded by the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and supported by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), World Bank's International Financial Corporation (IFC), Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE), Union of Arab Banks (UAB), and others to bridge the Middle East and North Africa regional corporate governance gap.
What does CIPE stand for?
CIPE stands for Center for International Private Enterprise
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIPE
We have 30 other meanings of CIPE in our Acronym Attic
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (UK)
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Conferencia Internacional sobre la Población y el Desarrollo (Mexico)
- Continuing Inter-Professional Development (UK)
- Caucasus Institute for Peace, Democracy and Development
- Cebu Industrial Park Developers Inc. (Philippines)
- Chamber of Intellectual Property Development and Protection (Sophia, Bulgaria)
- Cannabis-Induced Psychological Distress Syndrome
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Decision Support System
- Center for Image Processing in Education
- Certification in Plumbing Engineering
- Comitato Interministeriale per la Programmazione Economica (Italian)
- Commission Internationale pour la Protection de l'Escaut (French: International Commission for the Protection of the Scheldt; watershed association)
- Conventional Internet Protocol Extender
- Creative, Inventive and Productive Excelment
- Crypto Internet Protocol Encapsulation
- Comite International Pour l'Etude des Argiles
- Consumer Internet Privacy Enhancement Act
- Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation
- Center for the Study of Institutions, Population, and Environmental Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was previously with the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE), where she managed projects in Yemen and traveled there frequently between 2007-2010.
It was organized by the Securities and Exchange of Commission, Economic Reforms Unit of the Ministry of Finance, the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) and the Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance (PICG).
State Department and the Center for International Private Enterprise during the plenary sessions.
Agency for International Development (USAID), the World Bank, the United Nations, the Center for International Private Enterprise, and others.
groups such as the American Refugee Committee and the Center for International Private Enterprise.
In this regard, a task force has been set up comprising major stakeholders including representatives from SECP and State Bank of Pakistan, insurance companies and microfinance banks, and supported by the Center for International Private Enterprise.