Time Topic 9:00- 12:00 Trade Ministry itinerant visitors and activities today 9:30 Under the patronage of Agriculture Minister Hussein Hajj Hassan, the Ministry of Agriculture and International Center for International Development Research launching a workshop under the theme "Documentation and Professional Organization" at the "Coral Sweet hotel - Hamra".
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Center for International Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Caller Identification
- Calling Identity Delivery (telephones)
- Card Identification Number (credit cards)
- Cardiac Implanted Device
- Careless and Inconsiderate Driving (UK)
- Carlsbad Irrigation District (New Mexico)
- Cattle Identification Documents (livestock)
- Cayman Islands Dollar (currency)
- Cedar Rapids, IA, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Center for Information Dominance (US Navy)
- Central Information Display
- Central Input Device
- Central Installation Directory
- Central Institute for the Deaf
- Central Internet Database
- Central Investigation Division
- Centre d'Ingénierie de Développement (French: Engineering Development Center)
- Centre d'Ingénierie Documentaire (French: Document Engineering Center)
- Centre de Hautes Études Internationales d'Informatique Documentaire (French: Center for Advanced International Studies of Computer Literature)
- Centre International de Deauville (French: Deauville International Center; Deauville, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He later decided not to seek a seat for this month's National Assembly election, and will be staying at Harvard for a further year as a Fellow in Harvard's Center for International Development, where he will study the economic challenges facing small nations like Wales.
We wanted to focus on how people and nations negotiate with each other over complex, interlocking and interconnected issues," said Jon Wilkenfeld, director of the university's center for international development and conflict management.
Hamden was a 1986 Visiting Fellow at the Center for International Development and Conflict Management.
CE[umlaut]sar Hidalgo, a young physicist specialising in the mapping of networks, and Ricardo Hausmann, a development economist, are both researchers at Harvard's Center for International Development, where they have been grappling with the problem.
His essay recently won the Anwarul Quadir Prize, which is sponsored by the Center for International Development (CID) at the John F.