Finalists included Cascade Asset Management, EITAC Solutions Group, Griffin Analytical Technologies CONTRIBUTION TO TECHNOLOGY--K-12 EDUCATION Sherry Shelton, Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration and Todd Whitlock, North Daviess Community Schools Each year, the Mira awards recognizes those who make a contribution to technology in education and this year was the first time two winners were recognized for making a contribution to technology in Indiana's K-12 schools.
What does CICL stand for?
CICL stands for Center for Interactive Learning
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CICL
We have 15 other meanings of CICL in our Acronym Attic
- Chemicals in Commerce Information System
- Communications of the ICISA: An International Journal
- Colorado Integrated Criminal Justice Information System
- Community Investment Collaborative for Kids
- Concrete on Rolled I-Beam Continuous & Composite (civil engineering)
- CreditCard ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) Connection Kit (Intel)
- Concrete on Rolled I-Beam Continuous & Composite Prestressed (civil engineering)
- Cancer Information and Counseling Line (American Medical Center Cancer Research Center)
- Cast Iron Cement Lined (pipe)
- cast iron concrete lined (pipe)
- Center for International and Comparative Law (various universities)
- Central Illinois Collegiate League (baseball)
- Chicago Industrial Chess League (est. 1957)
- Children in Conflict with the Law
- Centre d'Information du Cuivre, Laiton et Alliages (French: Information Center of Copper, Brass and Alloys)
- Complex Insurance Claims Litigation Association (Texas)
- Cyclists Inciting Change Through Live Exchange
- Conference on Intelligent Text Processing and Computational Linguistics
- Cassini Imaging Central Laboratory for OPerationS (NASA)
- Colloquium on Implementation of Constraint and Logic Programming Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
One "broker" of the trips, the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration in Indianapolis, reports that more than 1.
Participants will be guided by highly-experienced trainers from The Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration, a student event and leadership training specialist.