Department of Defense through Ul's Center for Intelligent Systems Research.
What does CISR stand for?
CISR stands for Center for Intelligent Systems Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CISR
We have 21 other meanings of CISR in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Identification Systems Project Office
- Carnivals in Somerset Promotion Project (UK; est. 2009)
- Comité International Spécial des Perturbations Radioélectriques (French: Special International Committee on Radio Interference; est. 1934)
- Comité Internationale Spécial des Perturbations Radioelectrotechnique (International Special Committee on Radio Interference, IEC)
- Cook Inlet Spill Prevention and Response, Inc. (Alaska)
- Centro de Información de Seguridad Sobre Productos Químicos (Spanish: Information Center About Chemical Safety)
- Center for International Standards and Quality
- Consortium for IT (Information Technology) Software Quality (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Computer Information Systems and Quantitative Analysis (University of Arkansas)
- Center for Information Systems Research
- Center for International Stabilization and Recovery (James Madison University; Harrisonburg, VA)
- Center for Iron and Steel Research
- Center of Industrial Safety Registration (Hochiminh City, Vietnam)
- Certified Insurance Service Representative
- Commission de l'Immigration et du Statut de Réfugié (immigration and refugee board of Canada)
- Cost Information Systems Reporting
- Canon Information Systems Research Australia
- Cancer Information Service Research Consortium (US NCI)
- Computer and Information Science Research Center
- Cartographic Information Systems Research Group