The University of Akron of Akron School of Law's (Akron, OH) Center for Intellectual Property Law and Technology has begun the publication of "Akron Intellectual Property Journal," a new title covering a range of topics related to intellectual property.
What does CIPL stand for?
CIPL stands for Center for Intellectual Property Law
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIPL
We have 29 other meanings of CIPL in our Acronym Attic
- Corrections Integrated Program Information System (Wisconsin)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Integration Staff (Department of Defense)
- Cognitive Information Processing/Information Theory
- Centro Interactivo Poder Joven (Spanish: Youth Empowerment Center Interactive Blog)
- Canadian Institute for Peace, Justice and Security (University of Regina)
- Calcium Independent Protein Kinase
- CBL (Cobalamin)-Interacting Protein Kinase
- Council of Imams and Preachers of Kenya
- Contemporary Issues in Partial Knee Arthroplasty (international conference)
- California Interfaith Power and Light
- Central Images Picture Library (UK)
- Central Islip Public Library (Central Islip, NY)
- Centre for Public and International Law (Australia)
- Colloque International de Paléographie Latine (French: International Symposium of Latin Palaeography)
- Commercial Invoice and Packing List
- Commonwealth Institute for Parent Leadership (est. 1983; Lexington, KY)
- Chemical, Industrial & Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association (Cleveland, OH)
- Columbus Intellectual Property Law Association (Columbus, OH)
- Connecticut Intellectual Property Law Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback KF3120 Updating the volume to reflect statutory changes enacted through June 1, 2006, Samuels (director, Center for Intellectual Property Law and Technology, U.