Information: Center for Integrative Toxicology, C165 Food Safety and Toxicology Building, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824 USA, 517-353-6469, e-mail: tox@msu.
What does CIT stand for?
CIT stands for Center for Integrative Toxicology (Michigan State University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIT
We have 303 other meanings of CIT in our Acronym Attic
- Carnegie Institute of Technology
- Case Institute of Technology (CWRU, Cleveland, OH)
- Cash In Transit (vehicle, i.e., armored car)
- Cauchy Integral Theorem (math, engineering)
- Cebu Institute of Technology
- Cellule d'Ingénierie et de Transfert (French: Cell Engineering and Transfer)
- Cement Injection Tool
- Center for Information Technology (US National Institutes of Health)
- Center for Innovative Technology (Virginia, USA)
- Center for Instructional Technology
- Central Illinois Trucks (est. 1975)
- Central Institute of Technology
- Central Investigation Team
- Centre d'Ingénierie Thermique (French: Thermal Engineering Center)
- Centre for Indigenous Theatre (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Centre International de Toxicologie (French: International Center for Toxicology)
- Certified Ice Technician (hockey)
- Certified in Information Technology
- Certified Industrial Technologist
- Certified Instructor Training (various organizations)