Since 2008, the Verizon Foundation has awarded $120,000 to support a partnership with the Florida Center for Instructional Technology at the University of South Florida and the Florida Department of Education to train teachers to use Thinkfinity.
What does CFIT stand for?
CFIT stands for Center for Instructional Technology (Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania; Slippery Rock, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFIT
We have 15 other meanings of CFIT in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Intelligence Studies (Washington, DC)
- Certified Flight Instructor - Sport Pilot (also seen as CFI-SP)
- College for Interdisciplinary Studies (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Commercial Fisheries Information System (California)
- Corona Fundamental Intermediate School (Corona, CA)
- Central Florida Industrial Security Awareness Council
- Cypress Fairbanks Independent School District (School district in Houston, Texas)
- Canadian Food Inspection System Implementation Group
- Centrally Funded Initiatives and Services and Special Allocations (Department of Health; UK)
- Canadian Foundation for the International Space University
- Centre for Inclusive Technology (est. 2005; National Council for the Blind of Ireland)
- Certified Fire Investigation Technician (International Assoication of Arson Investigators)
- Coalition for ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) Transparency
- Commission for Integrated Transport (UK)
- Commission on the Franciscan Intellectual Tradition (Christian monks)
- Controlled Flight into Terrain
- Canadian Forces Individual Training and Education System
- Canadian Forces Individual Training System
- Center for Forensics, Information Technology and Security (University of South Alabama School of Computing)
- Center For Information Technology Standards (DISA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CENTER FOR INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY AND ADJUNCT FACULTY, IVY TECH COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Focused on teaching and faculty development for the last 18 years, Reynard designed and delivered the first Internet-based distance language learning course for adults in Canada and established and grew the Center for Instructional Technology at Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, Tennessee.