1) Center for Inquiry in Science Teaching and Learning, Department of Education, and Department of Physics, (2) Department of Physics and (3) Science Outreach, Washington University and (4) Riverview Gardens Schools, St.
What does CISTL stand for?
CISTL stands for Center for Inquiry in Science Teaching and Learning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CISTL
We have 1 other meaning of CISTL in our Acronym Attic
- Council of International Schools in the Americas
- Communications and Information Security Technical Committee (IEEE)
- Center for International Science, Technology and Cultural Policy (UCLA, California)
- Center for Information on Security Trade Control
- Civil & Structural Engineering Consultants (UK)
- Cancer Information Service Telephone Evaluation and Reporting System
- Central Institute for Sub-Tropical Horticulture (India)
- Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information
- Canadian Institute of Telecommunications Engineers
- Civil Space Technology Initiative
- Configuration Item Software Team Leader
- Conference of the International Society of Travel Medicine
- Conference on Information Science, Technology and Management
- Children in Service to Others
- Computational and Information Sciences and Technology Office (NASA Goddard Space Flight Center; Greenbelt, MD)
- Center for International Science and Technology Policy (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Center for International Strategy, Technology, and Policy (Sam Nunn School of International Affairs; Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, GA)
- Coordination of IST (Information Society Technologies) Research and National Activities (EU)
- Central Intelligence and Security Unit (Sierra Leone)
- Centro Italiano Studi Ufologici (Italian: Italian Center for Unidentified Flying Object Studies)