He serves as the director for the Center for Innovative Grouting Materials and Technology (CIGMAT) and the Texas Hurricane Center for Innovative Technology (THC-IT) at the University of Houston.
What does CIT stand for?
CIT stands for Center for Innovative Technology (Virginia, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIT
We have 303 other meanings of CIT in our Acronym Attic
- Care Integration Team
- Career Institute of Technology (Easton, Pennsylvania)
- Carnegie Institute of Technology
- Case Institute of Technology (CWRU, Cleveland, OH)
- Cash In Transit (vehicle, i.e., armored car)
- Cauchy Integral Theorem (math, engineering)
- Cebu Institute of Technology
- Cellule d'Ingénierie et de Transfert (French: Cell Engineering and Transfer)
- Cement Injection Tool
- Center for Information Technology (US National Institutes of Health)
- Center for Instructional Technology
- Center for Integrative Toxicology (Michigan State University)
- Central Illinois Trucks (est. 1975)
- Central Institute of Technology
- Central Investigation Team
- Centre d'Ingénierie Thermique (French: Thermal Engineering Center)
- Centre for Indigenous Theatre (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Centre International de Toxicologie (French: International Center for Toxicology)
- Certified Ice Technician (hockey)
- Certified in Information Technology