A new study from the Center for information Technology Leadership, a Boston-based research organization, estimated that there would be significant savings ff health information technology is broadly adopted.
What does CIT stand for?
CIT stands for Center for Information Technology (US National Institutes of Health)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIT
We have 303 other meanings of CIT in our Acronym Attic
- Capital Investment Team
- Care Integration Team
- Career Institute of Technology (Easton, Pennsylvania)
- Carnegie Institute of Technology
- Case Institute of Technology (CWRU, Cleveland, OH)
- Cash In Transit (vehicle, i.e., armored car)
- Cauchy Integral Theorem (math, engineering)
- Cebu Institute of Technology
- Cellule d'Ingénierie et de Transfert (French: Cell Engineering and Transfer)
- Cement Injection Tool
- Center for Innovative Technology (Virginia, USA)
- Center for Instructional Technology
- Center for Integrative Toxicology (Michigan State University)
- Central Illinois Trucks (est. 1975)
- Central Institute of Technology
- Central Investigation Team
- Centre d'Ingénierie Thermique (French: Thermal Engineering Center)
- Centre for Indigenous Theatre (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Centre International de Toxicologie (French: International Center for Toxicology)
- Certified Ice Technician (hockey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center for Information Technology presented its first road show brief Feb.