Q: The mission of the Center for Information Dominance is "to deliver full spectrum Cyber Information Warfare, and Intelligence Training to achieve decision superiority.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Center for Information Dominance (US Navy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Comisión Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnología (Interministerial Comission of Science and Technology)
- Caller Identification
- Calling Identity Delivery (telephones)
- Card Identification Number (credit cards)
- Cardiac Implanted Device
- Careless and Inconsiderate Driving (UK)
- Carlsbad Irrigation District (New Mexico)
- Cattle Identification Documents (livestock)
- Cayman Islands Dollar (currency)
- Cedar Rapids, IA, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Center for International Development
- Central Information Display
- Central Input Device
- Central Installation Directory
- Central Institute for the Deaf
- Central Internet Database
- Central Investigation Division
- Centre d'Ingénierie de Développement (French: Engineering Development Center)
- Centre d'Ingénierie Documentaire (French: Document Engineering Center)
- Centre de Hautes Études Internationales d'Informatique Documentaire (French: Center for Advanced International Studies of Computer Literature)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center for Information Dominance (CID) recently appraised its cryptologic technician (maintenance) training.
The vast majority of this training is provided by or coordinated through the Center for Language, Regional Expertise and Culture (CLREC), a directorate within the Center for Information Dominance in Pensacola, Florida.
Working directly with the Center for Information Dominance (CID) in Pensacola, Fla.
Once again, they find themselves sharing a room and wearing matching clothes, this time as Cryptologic Technician (Technical) "A" school students at the Center for Information Dominance (CID) Corry Station, Pensacola, Fla.
and our two primary schoolhouses: Center for Information Dominance in Pensacola, and the Center for Naval Intelligence, Dam Neck, Va.
Photo by MC1 Todd Schaffer Students at the Center for Information Dominance Corry Station line up in formation before marching to the chow hall at Corry Station, Pensacola, Fla.