There are lots of studies showing that pets are good for our health," says Rebecca Johnson, PhD, RN, director of the Research Center for Human-Animal Interaction at the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine.
What does CHAI stand for?
CHAI stands for Center for Human-Animal Interaction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHAI
We have 41 other meanings of CHAI in our Acronym Attic
- Chancellor Group Inc (stock symbol)
- Charles Hammer Autosport Group
- Chemical Hazards Advisory Group (UK)
- Christian Health Association of Ghana
- College Heights Assembly of God (Bryan, TX)
- Community Health Awareness Group
- Conference on Hunting and Gathering Societies
- Canadian Health Accredited Herd (program)
- Compassionate Hands and Hearts (Orlando, FL breast cancer patient outreach)
- Council of Heads of Australian Herbaria
- Cisco Hosted Applications Initiative
- Clinton HIV/AIDS Initiative
- Coalition for Hopkins Activists for Israel
- Commission for Healthcare Audit and Inspections (UK)
- Concern for Helping Animals in Israel
- Chi-Squared Automatic Interaction Detector (market segmentation technique)
- Changhe Aircraft Industries Group Ltd (China)
- Children's HIV/AIDS Network (South Africa)
- China HIV/AIDS Information Network
- Community Health Action Information Network (Florida, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pets are of great importance to people, especially during hard economic times," said Rebecca Johnson, associate professor from University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine Research Center for Human-Animal Interaction (ReCHAI).